This multipurpose disinfectant liquid sanitizes your home and also helps maintain your personal hygiene. It can be used in first aid, bath, washing clothes, floor and surface cleaning, leaving everything clean and fresh.
- Antiseptic Liquid that protects from 200 disease causing germs
- The topical antiseptic liquid sanitizes your home and helps maintain your personal hygiene
- The Dettol first aid antiseptic liquid can be used to protect against infection from cuts and scratches, disinfect toys, and sanitize baby wear leaving everything clean and fresh
- Can also be used for bathing, just add 5ml to 10 litres (1 bucket) water
- Used for home sanitization, surface cleaning, baby cloth cleaning, or floor cleaning
- First Aid: 15ml to 300ml of water
- Bathing: 5ml in 10 liter bucket of water
- Nappy Wash: 12.5ml to 500ml of water
- Floor Cleaning: 15ml in 1 bucket of water
Delivery time: Please expect your order to reach you within 3-4 days for metro and 5-7 days for non-metro cities
Returns: You will be entitled to a 100% replacement in case you have received goods which are damaged or distorted. Returns must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order by either calling us or sending us an email.
Q: Why should I use Dettol Antiseptic Liquid?
A: Dettol Antiseptic Liquid provides protection to you and your family against illness-causing germs and comes in a fresh pine fragrance. The topical antiseptic liquid sanitizes your home and helps maintain your personal hygiene.
Q: Where can I use Dettol Antiseptic Liquid?
A: The Dettol first aid antiseptic liquid can be used to protect against infection from cuts and scratches, disinfect toys, and sanitize baby wear leaving everything clean and fresh. It can also be used as a household disinfectant and cleaner on surfaces or in laundry cleaning to kill germs. This liquid antiseptic is recommended by the Indian Medical Association and can be kept in your emergency first aid kit.
Q: Is Dettol effective against COVID-19?
A: Dettol kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* that causes cold and flu including the novel coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses ranging from the common cold to much more serious diseases.
Q: Do I need to rinse my surfaces after using Dettol products?
A: You may need to thoroughly rinse after using a Dettol product. To learn whether this is necessary, please read the instructions on the product.
Q: Is Dettol safe to use around pets?
A: When our products are used correctly, they may be safe to use around pets. However, do not allow pets to lick or walk over wet and freshly disinfected surfaces.
Q: Are Dettol products safe to use on children’s equipment?
A: We have some products such as our Surface Cleanser Spray & Cleansing Surface Wipes which are perfectly suitable for children’s equipment.