With finish detergent put your dirtiest dishes straight into the dishwasher. Most important additive for any dishwash system. Has active enzymes that help removal of stains from the dishes/utensils. Remove proteins, starch and oil stains.
- Power-packed dishwasher detergent powder
- Active enzymes for tougher action on stains
- Cleans greasy and dirty dishes, leaving no residues
- Removes proteins, starch and oil stains, and any bleachable stains
- For best results, use with Finish Salt and Finish Rinse Aid
- Remove food scraps and then load the dishes into dishwasher
- Fill detergent chamber to the mark with Finish Power Powder, as per manufacturer's instructions
- Use more powder for heavy soiling and less for smaller loads
- Can be used with glassware, ceramics & steel utensils
Delivery time: Please expect your order to reach you within 3-4 days for metro and 5-7 days for non-metro cities
Returns: You will be entitled to a 100% replacement in case you have received goods which are damaged or distorted. Returns must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order by either calling us or sending us an email.
Q: Why should I use an automatic detergent such as Finish in my dishwasher?
A: Your detergent needs to complement the cleansing action of your dishwasher. Automatic dishwashing detergent is specially formulated to disperse food residue and greasy soiling, hold it in suspension, and remove it in the final rinse. It does all this while producing little or no suds. For amazing results, try our Finish Power Powder detergent.
Q: How should I store my dishwashing detergent?
A: Your dishwashing detergent should be stored in a dry environment. If you are using powders, be careful to close the spout after each use to help keep the product dry (and to avoid spills!). Like all cleaning products, store your detergent out of the reach of children.
Q: What’s better: dishwasher liquid or dishwasher powder?
A: Both dishwasher liquid and powder have their own unique benefits. Liquid dishwasher detergent may be your first choice because:
1. It is the most time-effective solution, as it doesn’t need time to dissolve like dishwasher powder
2. There is less chance of spillage due to our slow pourer, as well as being easier to wipe away than granules
3. It’s water-based, and therefore less abrasive on delicate tableware such as glasses and dishes