Dettol Disinfectant Spray
Dettol Disinfectant spray protects you and your family from 100 illness-causing germs and viruses. It also eliminates odour causing bacteria and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance.
- Disinfectant: Protects from 100 illness-causing germs and viruses
- For Hard & Soft Surface: Alcohol (denatured) surface disinfectant spray for everyday home hygiene
- Disinfectant: Anti-bacterial disinfectant spray cleaner leaves behind spring blossom fragrance
- Doctor recommended: All Dettol products are recommended by the Indian medical association (IMA)
Dettol Disinfectant Liquid
Dettol Disinfectant Liquid cleaner sanitizes your home and also helps maintain your personal hygiene. It can be used in bath, laundry, floor and surface cleaning, leaving everything clean and fresh.
- This multipurpose disinfectant protects you from 100 disease-causing germs leaving every surface safe and clean. The special formula acts better than phenyl and tougher on stains but keeps your hand safe and leaves a refreshing fragrance
- Dermatologically tested
- Fresh lime fragrance to keep your home refreshed and clean
- Can be used in bathing, shaving, surface cleaning, bathroom cleaning, floor cleaning. Just dilute in water and protect your home now with amazing fragrance
- How to use Dettol Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray
- Shake the can
- Spray from 15-20 cm
- Wait for 10s to evaporate
- How to use Dettol Liquid Disinfectant Cleaner
- Add one capful to a litre of water
- Mix it in
- Now use a mop to clean the floor
Delivery time: Please expect your order to reach you within 3-4 days for metro and 5-7 days for non-metro cities
Returns: You will be entitled to a 100% replacement in case you have received goods which are damaged or distorted. Returns must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order by either calling us or sending us an email.
Dettol Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray FAQ's
Q: Why should I use Dettol Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray?
A: Dettol Disinfectant Spray is an everyday home hygiene liquid spray. It has antibacterial properties that protect from illness-causing germs. It helps to kill cold and flu viruses, including the H1N1 virus.
Q: Where can I use the Dettol Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray?
A: Dettol Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray can be used in toilet areas, dustbin, kitchen sink, shower bases, taps, sofas, curtains, carpets, car seats etc., leaving everything clean and fresh. It is useful for Personal and Home hygiene - for germ-free surface or laundry sanitization. Dermatologically tested, it is safe on skin and therefore, is absolutely safe to be used in for a bath.
Q: Are Dettol products safe to use on children’s equipment?
A: We have some products such as our Surface Cleanser Spray & Cleansing Surface Wipes which are perfectly suitable for children’s equipment.
Dettol Liquid Disinfectant Cleaner FAQ's
Q: Why should I use Dettol Disinfectant Liquid?
A: Dettol Disinfectant with Menthol is a multi-purpose liquid for personal hygiene. This modern disinfectant liquid provides trusted Dettol protection with a fresh menthol fragrance for a germ-free, clean bath, shave and laundry.
Q: Where can I use Dettol Disinfectant Liquid?
A: Dettol Disinfectant Liquid can be used in toilet areas, dustbin, kitchen sink, shower bases, taps, sofas, curtains, carpets, car seats etc., leaving everything clean and fresh. It is useful for Personal and Home hygiene - for germ-free surface or laundry sanitization. Dermatologically tested, it is safe on skin and therefore, is absolutely safe to be used in for a bath.
Q: Is Dettol effective against COVID-19?
A: Dettol kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* that causes cold and flu including the novel coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses ranging from the common cold to much more serious diseases.
Q: Do I need to rinse my surfaces after using Dettol products?
A: You may need to thoroughly rinse after using a Dettol product. To learn whether this is necessary, please read the instructions on the product.
Q: Is Dettol safe to use around pets?
A: When our products are used correctly, they may be safe to use around pets. However, do not allow pets to lick or walk over wet and freshly disinfected surfaces.