Protection against 100 illness causing germs. Easy and convenient to use, the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash system helps to encourage good hygiene habits. The Dettol No Touch Hand Wash Refill Aloe Vera is enriched with added moisturizer to help care for your skin, is dermatologically tested and is suitable for everyday use to help protect against germs.
- AUTOMATIC HAND WASH: Place hand under the nozzle, soap will be automatically dispensed without any touch
- DETTOL PROTECTION: Protection against 100 illness-causing germs
- GENTLE ON HANDS: Dermatologically tested, with the goodness of aloe vera and added moisturizers
- READY TO USE: The box contains the no-touch dispensing system, no-touch handwash 2 refill, and 2 batteries
- Protection against 100 illness causing germs
- Dermatologically tested
- With aloe vera & added moisturizers
- Remove battery compartment.
- Pull out the protective red tab you'll see behind the batteries.
- Close the battery compartment. Press it firmly back to its place. Hold the dispenser over your palm. Slide the on/off switch to turn the dispenser on.
- Place the dispenser on a flat surface and insert the refill, cap facing down, into the dispenser.
- Place the hand under the nozzle until liquid is dispensed. You may need to repeat this a few times for the first use. Wash hands normally.
- When the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash Refill-Aloe Vera is empty: Turn off the dispenser. Take the refill out. Replace only with Dettol No Touch Hand Wash Refill-Aloe Vera.
Delivery time: Please expect your order to reach you within 3-4 days for metro and 5-7 days for non-metro cities
Returns: You will be entitled to a 100% replacement in case you have received goods which are damaged or distorted. Returns must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order by either calling us or sending us an email.
Q: Why should I use Dettol Germ Protection Handwash?
A: This hand wash provides soft and rich lather, leaving behind clean hands and mild pine fragrance. The trusted germ-protection modus operandi acts like a barrier between your hands and a wide range of unseen germs. Using Dettol hand wash every day protects from these germs and helps keep your hands clean and refreshed.
Q: Why is Hand Hygiene important?
A: The incidence of germ transference is higher from hands to mouth thereby causing illnesses like diarrhoea, swine flu, cold & cough etc. Ensuring proper hand hygiene habits for your family can act as the first line of defence in protection from various illnesses.