With Finish Detergent put your dirtiest dishes straight into the dishwasher. Most important additive for any dishwash system. Has active enzymes that help removal of stains from the dishes/utensils. Remove proteins, starch and oil stains.
- Power-packed dishwasher detergent powder
- Active enzymes for tougher action on stains
- Cleans greasy and dirty dishes, leaving no residues
- Removes proteins, starch and oil stains, and any bleachable stains
- For best results, use with Finish Salt and Finish Rinse Aid
Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry is for use in dishwashers. It contains a quick dry formula to provide a clean and shiny finish to your dishes. Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry pours easily and dissolves quickly in the wash to get to work straight away.
- With a powerful rinsing action which effectively fights against water marks and residues
- Improved Quick-dry formula speeds up drying of dishes with brilliant shine
- Works in the rinse-cycle to thoroughly clear away detergent and food residues, while ensuring a moisture-free end result.
- Gets evaporated easily and prevents visible spots after drying/evaporation
Finish Dishwasher Salt helps in making hard water soft in your dishwasher - no more white spots on your dishes. It helps avoid scale deposits on the dishes and in the dishwasher.
- Helps remove water hardness that has a negative effect on the dishwasher performance results
- Makes water soft
- Improves shine of the dishes
- Finish Dishwasher Salt is guaranteed free from residues
- Remove food scraps and then load the dishes into dishwasher
- Fill detergent chamber to the mark with Finish Power Powder, as per manufacturer's instructions
- Use more powder for heavy soiling and less for smaller loads
- Can be used with glassware, ceramics & steel utensils
- Simply fill your rinse aid dispenser as directed by the machines manufacturer and make sure to keep it topped up.
- Pour Finish Rinse Aid directly into the rinse aid chamber of your dishwasher until the chamber is full.
- Always use Finish Rinse Aid for the best possible dishwashing results, even when using all-in-one tablets.
- Refill when the dishwasher rinse aid indicator blinks.
- Remove cap from salt chamber of the dishwasher
- Pour Finish dishwasher salt until the chamber is full
- Choose wash cycles and start dishwasher
Delivery time: Please expect your order to reach you within 3-4 days for metro and 5-7 days for non-metro cities
Returns: You will be entitled to a 100% replacement in case you have received goods which are damaged or distorted. Returns must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order by either calling us or sending us an email.
Q: Why should I use an automatic detergent such as Finish in my dishwasher?
A: Your detergent needs to complement the cleansing action of your dishwasher. Automatic dishwashing detergent is specially formulated to disperse food residue and greasy soiling, hold it in suspension, and remove it in the final rinse. It does all this while producing little or no suds. For amazing results, try our Finish Power Powder detergent.
Q: Why should I use Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry?
A: Finish Rinse Aid, Shine and dry ensure shiny dishes, assists the drying function and drains off easily from the surface. Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry gives brilliant cleaning with special care for your expensive dishes every time. It works with your detergent to rinse away stubborn leftover food, spots and leaves dishes, glasses and utensils sparkling.
Q: How does the Finish Rinse Aid work?
A: Spots and film form in your dishwasher's rinse cycle, when detergents are already down the drain. Finish Rinse Aid works in the rinse cycle, lowering the surface tension of water and causing it to sheet. Better rinsing results in less spots and film!
Q: Why should I use Finish Dishwasher Salt?
A: Dishes must be washed with soft water. Finish Dishwasher Salt helps in making hard water soft in your dishwasher - no more white spots on your dishes. It helps avoid scale deposits on the dishes and in the dishwasher.
Q: How is Finish Dishwasher Salt better than other salts?
A: Finish Dishwasher Salt helps remove water hardness that has a negative effect on the dishwasher performance results. It makes water soft (very critical in areas where water is hard). It also improves shine of the dishes and prevents corrosion of the same. Other salts may contain impurities like iron and carbonates which could damage the water softening unit.