With finish detergent put your dirtiest dishes straight into the dishwasher. Most important additive for any dishwash system. Has active enzymes that help removal of stains from the dishes/utensils. Remove proteins, starch and oil stains.
- Power-packed dishwasher detergent powder
- Active enzymes for tougher action on stains
- Cleans greasy and dirty dishes, leaving no residues
- Removes proteins, starch and oil stains, and any bleachable stains
- For best results, use with Finish Salt and Finish Rinse Aid
Q: Why should I use an automatic detergent such as Finish in my dishwasher?
A: Your detergent needs to complement the cleansing action of your dishwasher. Automatic dishwashing detergent is specially formulated to disperse food residue and greasy soiling, hold it in suspension, and remove it in the final rinse. It does all this while producing little or no suds. For amazing results, try our Finish Power Powder detergent.
Q: How should I store my dishwashing detergent?
A: Your dishwashing detergent should be stored in a dry environment. If you are using powders, be careful to close the spout after each use to help keep the product dry (and to avoid spills!). Like all cleaning products, store your detergent out of the reach of children.
Q: What’s better: dishwasher liquid or dishwasher powder?
A: Both dishwasher liquid and powder have their own unique benefits. Liquid dishwasher detergent may be your first choice because:
1. It is the most time-effective solution, as it doesn’t need time to dissolve like dishwasher powder
2. There is less chance of spillage due to our slow pourer, as well as being easier to wipe away than granules
3. It’s water-based, and therefore less abrasive on delicate tableware such as glasses and dishes