Dettol No Touch Handwash Device Aloe Vera Refill, 250ml
About the product
Automatic Hand Wash: Place hand under the nozzle, soap will be automatically dispensed without any touch
Dettol Protection: Protection against 100 illness-causing germs
Gentle On Hands: Dermatologically tested, with the goodness of aloe vera and added moisturizers
Ready To Use: The box contains the no-touch dispensing system, no-touch handwash refill, and 2 batteries
Protection against 100 illness causing germs. Easy and convenient to use, the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash system helps to encourage good hygiene habits. The Dettol No Touch Hand Wash Refill Aloe Vera is enriched with added moisturizer to help care for your skin, is dermatologically tested and is suitable for everyday use to help protect against germs.
- AUTOMATIC HAND WASH: Place hand under the nozzle, soap will be automatically dispensed without any touch
- DETTOL PROTECTION: Protection against 100 illness-causing germs
- GENTLE ON HANDS: Dermatologically tested, with the goodness of aloe vera and added moisturizers
- READY TO USE: The box contains the no-touch dispensing system, no-touch handwash refill, and 2 batteries
- Protection against 100 illness causing germs
- Dermatologically tested
- Dermatologically tested
- With aloe vera & added moisturizers
- Pull out the protective red tab you'll see behind the batteries.
- Close the battery compartment. Press it firmly back to its place. Hold the dispenser over your palm. Slide the on/off switch to turn the dispenser on.
- Place the dispenser on a flat surface and insert the refill, cap facing down, into the dispenser.
- Place the hand under the nozzle until liquid is dispensed. You may need to repeat this a few times for the first use. Wash hands normally.
- When the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash Refill-Aloe Vera is empty: Turn off the dispenser. Take the refill out. Replace only with Dettol No Touch Hand Wash Refill-Aloe Vera.
Q: Why should I use Dettol Germ Protection Handwash?
A: This hand wash provides soft and rich lather, leaving behind clean hands and mild pine fragrance. The trusted germ-protection modus operandi acts like a barrier between your hands and a wide range of unseen germs. Using Dettol hand wash every day protects from these germs and helps keep your hands clean and refreshed.
Q: Why is Hand Hygiene important?
A: The incidence of germ transference is higher from hands to mouth thereby causing illnesses like diarrhoea, swine flu, cold & cough etc. Ensuring proper hand hygiene habits for your family can act as the first line of defence in protection from various illnesses.
|Name and Address of the Manufacturer:||Reckitt Benckiser JL.Raya Narogong KM15 Pangkalan 8,Limusnunggal,Cileungsi,Bogor,West Java,Indonesia, PT Reckitt Benckiser Indonesia, JL. Raya Narogong KM.15 Pangkalan 8, Limusnunggal, Cileungsi, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia|
|Country of Origin:||Indonesia|
|Name of the commodity:||Dettol No Touch Handwash Device Aloe Vera Refill, 250ml|
|Net quantity:||1 N|
|Expiry Date:||24 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Dimension:||8.2 x 5.5 x 11.9 cm; 250 ml|
|Importer:||Reckitt Benckiser India Pvt. Ltd. Plot 48, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana, India, 122001|
|Packer:||Reckitt Benckiser Scholl India Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.F73/ F74 SIPCOT Industrial park, Irungattukottai, Sriperumbudur Tulak, kancheepurum District - 602117, Tamil Nadu|
Marketed by/ For Consumer Complaints contact Reckitt Consumer Care at: Reckitt Benckiser (India) Pvt. Ltd., DLF Cyber Park, 6th & 7th Floor (Tower C), 405 B, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Sector 20, Gurugram-122016, India.
Toll Free Number: 18001035012,