Bleach Free additive especially designed to remove odour and illness causing germs. Go worry free to maintain cloth hygiene. Removes all germs that even detergents may leave behind.
- Soft on all kinds of fabrics. Can be used after wash with any detergent or liquid soap either machine or hand washed.
- Eliminate odour causing bacteria
- The clothes conditioner is gentle on clothes and freshens them with a delightful Spring Blossom fragrance.
- For Soaking - Add half capful to 4L of water and soak for 10 minutes.
- For Hand Wash - Add Half capful to 4L of water post detergent wash, soak for 10 minutes and dry.
- For Machine Wash- Add 2 capfuls to the ‘softener’ compartment at the same time you add detergent.
- For a front loading machine simply add 2 capfuls of Dettol Anti-bacterial Laundry Sanitiser (Fresh Cotton) to the fabric softener drawer.
- For a top loading machine add 3.5 capfuls of Dettol Anti-bacterial Laundry Sanitiser (Fresh Cotton) to the fabric softener drawer.
- For a washing machine without a fabric softener dispenser, wash as usual and only add sanitiser in the final deep rinse cycle of your machine.
- If handwashing clothes, after washing add 1–2.5 capfuls of water for 20 minutes, rinse (if desired) and dry as normal.
Delivery time: Please expect your order to reach you within 3-4 days for metro and 5-7 days for non-metro cities
Returns: You will be entitled to a 100% replacement in case you have received goods which are damaged or distorted. Returns must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order by either calling us or sending us an email.
Q: Why should I use Dettol After Detergent Wash Liquid Laundry Sanitizer?
A: This clothes sanitizer eliminates bacteria that breed on synthetic fabrics and keep increasing from the excessive oil present in human skin. These are illness causing germs and should be removed for a healthy and safe living. The clothes conditioner is gentle on clothes and freshens them with a delightful fresh linen fragrance.
Q: Is Dettol Laundry Cleanser also a fabric softener?
A: No - Dettol Laundry Cleanser is an additive that kills 99.9% of bacteria, even below 30°C so that you can be confident your laundry is hygienically clean every time, whatever temperature you wash at (Proven to work in rinse cycle temperatures as low as 15°C). Just add it to your normal washing routine after adding your detergent.
Q: Does detergent kill bacteria when you wash your clothes?
A: Regular laundry detergents are designed to get rid of dirt and stains, but may not always get rid of bacteria. Adding a specially developed laundry sanitiser, such as Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser (Fresh Cotton), takes your wash to the next level of cleanliness.