Airwick diffuser transforms natural essential oils into a gentle fragrance mist with Relaxing lavender fragrance to elevate your home. Airwick Essential Mist Diffuser gives up to 45 days of continuous freshness for a delightful experience every time.
- Exquisite fragrance experience: Automatic fragrance diffuser transforms natural essential oils into a gentle fragrance mist to elevate your home
- Ultimate fragrance control: 3 adjustable fragrance intensity settings; Device designed to release fragrance at intervals for 8hrs and go on standby automatically for next 16hrs
- Long-lasting: Provides up to 45 days of continuous fragrance per refill on low setting
- Pre-mixed refills (20ml): No mixing needed; Refills are available in 2 premium scents – relaxing lavender and calming rose
- Lift to remove outer cover and insert 3 AA batteries
- Remove refill cap, insert it by pushing upright into the device until you clear a “click”
- Replace the outer cover. Keep the device upright and turn on the device using slider at the bottom of the device. A blue light on top of the device will flash
- Choose your desired fragrance intensity. The 1st mist of fragrance should occur after a 7 second delay
Q: What is the difference between this product and other air fresheners in the market?
A: It contains natural essential oils that transform into a fine fragrance mist. The mist released fills the room with fragrances for a more natural atmosphere.
Q: Can the fragrance level be adjusted?
A: The device has 3 fragrance intensity settings (low, medium, high) to ensure just the right amount of fragrance for any room. Each refill lasts up to 45 days (on low setting).
Q: How is essential mist powered?
A: Essential Mist is powered by an electrical circuit, generated by x3 AA batteries.
Q: What are the best batteries to use in my device?
A: When necessary, replace the batteries. We do not recommend zinc-carbon batteries or rechargeable ones as these may not have enough power to operate your device for long periods.
Q: How do I know when to change the batteries?
A: The device will stop generating and releasing the mist and fragrance. The blue LED light surrounding the nozzle will also stop lighting up.
Q: How is the device turned off?
A: The furthest left option on the control panel, located at the bottom of the device is the off switch. This will turn the device off and no mist or fragrance will be released. If the device is not going to be used for long periods of time, it is suggested that the refill and/or batteries are removed
Q: How long does the device run?
A: Once started, it runs for 8 hours. After stopping, it re-starts at the same time the next day.