Bring home a whiff from the hills of Munnar, with the soothing touch of Lavender and Lotus that gives a feeling of relaxation through the day. Air Wick Freshmatic freshener adds charm to your home by inducing fragrances in the air instantly.
- Create a mesmerizing yet soothing experience with hills of munnar, at home
- This unique fragrance brings to you the essence of lavender and lotus
- Airwick's dual action formula eliminates unpleasant odours and freshens the air instantly
- Fragrances available – Himalayan mountain mist, Madurai incense, aromas of Kashmir, Nagpur narangi and hills of munnar
- Switch off device. Twist top section clock-wise & lift it. Replace empty refill
- Replace top section & rotate counter clock-wise till you hear a CLICK. Ensure refill nozzle is facing forward
- Turn ON device again using slider, choosing desired fragrance and intensity level
Q: How my bursts are there in a refill?
A: There are more than 2,400 sprays of fragrance in a 250 millilitre refill.
Q: What is the proper way to insert the refill?
A: Keeping the unit directed away from your face at all times, switch the unit to "off" before attempting to insert the refill. To open the gadget, depress the button on the top and pull the front cover forward. Insert the refill can. The nozzle should be facing toward the front of the gadget. When the gadget is closed you should see the black nozzle orifice through the hole where the spray comes through the gadget. Close the unit, point away from your face and then select the desired level of fragrance. The 1st spray will come after a 15-second delay.
Q: Will Life Scents refill work in my existing Airwick device?
A: Yes. Use only Air Wick Freshmatic refills with the Air Wick Freshmatic device.
Q: Can I adjust the fragrance level?
A: Air Wick products have three time interval settings allowing you to have control over the fragrance level. By setting the device to the three flower settings, you can move from a subtle to increasingly intense fragrance experience.
Q: How do I shut it off?
A: The left switch position is off. If the unit is not going to be in use for long periods of time we recommend that you remove the refill and/or batteries.
Q: What are the best batteries to use in my device?
A: When necessary replace the batteries with new, good quality, alkaline batteries. We do not recommend that you use zinc-carbon batteries or re-chargeable ones as these may not have enough power to operate your device for long periods.