Dettol Kitchen dish and slab gel provides protection from a range of germs
- Trusted Dettol formula protects from 100 illness-causing germs
- Cleans and disinfects multiple surfaces like dishes, kitchen sinks, and slabs. Leaves utensils sparkling clean
- Dermatologically tested, safe on hands
- Recommended by Indian medical association
Steps to use
- Pour one drop onto wet sponge
- Apply on the utensil
- Rinse and wash
Q: Is Dettol effective against COVID-19?
A: Dettol kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* that causes cold and flu including the novel coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses ranging from the common cold to much more serious diseases.
Q: Do I need to rinse my surfaces after using Dettol products?
A: You may need to thoroughly rinse after using a Dettol product. To learn whether this is necessary, please read the instructions on the product.
Q: Is Dettol safe to use around pets?
A: When our products are used correctly, they may be safe to use around pets. However, do not allow pets to lick or walk over wet and freshly disinfected surfaces.
Q: Are Dettol products safe to use on children’s equipment?
A: We have some products such as our Surface Cleanser Spray & Cleansing Surface Wipes which are perfectly suitable for children’s equipment.