Fybogel Natural High Fibre Drink 100gm
Contents of the Pack:
- Fybogel Natural High Fibre Drink - 100g : 1 Unit
The laxative fybogel is used to alleviate constipation (difficulty pooing). It's available in plain or fruit-flavored granules that you mix with water to make a high-fibre beverage. Fybogel is a prescribed medication that may also be purchased at pharmacies and supermarkets.
- Fybogel is a high-fibre drink that should be consumed twice a day, especially after a meal.
- Fybogel takes two to three days to take effect.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water when taking this sort of laxative.
- Wind and bloating are the most common adverse effects.
- Ispaghula husk and Ispage are other names for fybogel.
- Empty the grains into a glass after opening the packet. Fill the glass with at least 150ml of cold water.
- Stir vigorously until all of the granules have dissolved and the Fybogel solution is clear or slightly hazy, then drink immediately.
- Fybogel should be consumed at least an hour before going to bed.
- During the day, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water if you're taking Fybogel.
Q: Who is allowed to take Fybogel and who is not allowed to take Fybogel?
A: Adults, including pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, can take fybogel. Children as young as six years old can take Fybogel. If your doctor says it's okay, don't give Fybogel to a child under the age of six.
Fybogel isn't recommended for everyone. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any of the following conditions to ensure that Fybogel is safe for you: had a previous allergic reaction to Fybogel or any other drug, a bowel obstruction, or gut muscle weakness (colonic atony).
Q: How does Fybogel work?
A: Fybogel is a type of bulk laxative. It aids in the bulking up of poop with fluid, making it softer and easier to pass.
Q: Can lifestyle changes help constipation?
A: Constipation can frequently be relieved without the use of laxatives.
It may be helpful to do the following before attempting Fybogel or to prevent constipation from returning:
- Increase the amount of fibre in your diet by 30 grammes each day. Fruit, vegetables, and cereals are examples of high-fibre foods. If you're not used to eating a high-fiber diet, it's better to gradually increase your fibre intake.
- Add bulking agents to your diet, such as wheat bran, to make your faeces softer and easier to pass (although bran and fibre can sometimes make bloating worse)
- Drink plenty of water to keep your faeces soft, and keep your body moving to keep your intestines working.
|Name and Address of the Manufacturer:||Reckitt Benckiser (India) Pvt. Ltd Plot No. 48, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Name of the commodity:||Fybogel Natural High Fibre Drink 100gm|
|Net quantity:||1 N|
|Expiry Date:||18 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Dimension:||22.9 x 5.1 x 14 cm; 100 g|
Marketed by/ For Consumer Complaints contact Reckitt Consumer Care at: Reckitt Benckiser (India) Pvt. Ltd., DLF Cyber Park, 6th & 7th Floor (Tower C), 405 B, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Sector 20, Gurugram-122016, India.
Toll Free Number: 18001027245,