Gaviscon Peppermint Liquid Relief 150 ml
Contents of the Pack:
- Gaviscon Peppermint Liquid Relief - 150ML : 1 Unit
Gaviscon can be used to treat indigestion and heartburn (acid reflux). The medication works by generating a protective layer that floats on top of your stomach contents. This prevents stomach acid from leaking into your oesophagus. Gaviscon also contains an antacid, which lowers pain and discomfort by neutralising excess stomach acid.
- In just 3 minutes, it provides significant relief
- Relief lasts up to 4 hours, which is twice as long as regular antacids
- Safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Quickly relieves stomach acid by neutralising it in the body.
- Reduces the pain and discomfort caused by heartburn as well as gas problems including bloating and belching.
- Is gluten-free and sugar-free.
- Shake vigorously.
- For Regular Strength, take 1-2 teaspoons four times a day, and for extra strength, take 2-4 teaspoonfuls four times a day, or as advised by a doctor.
- Take after a meal or before going to bed.
- Only use a spoon or other measuring utensil to dispense the product.
Q: What is Gaviscon Anti-Reflux Antacid used for?
A: It is used to relieve indigestion and acidity. It relieves pain and discomfort caused by heartburn and gas problems such as bloating and belching quickly and effectively. It also aids in the relief of acidity symptoms such as abdominal pain and stomach discomfort. It is thought to act by balancing stomach acid levels in the body.
Q: Can I take Gaviscon Anti-Reflux Antacid if I am pregnant?
A: This antacid has been found to be safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding women. If you have any doubts or are on any other medications, you should talk to your gynaecologist before taking it.
Q: What is the dose for taking Gaviscon Anti-Reflux Antacid?
A: Adults should drink 10-20 ml of this liquid after each meal and before bedtime, or as instructed by their doctor. The same law applies to the elderly and youngsters over the age of twelve. However, it is recommended that children under the age of 12 only take it after seeking medical counsel.
Q: How to prevent acidity?
A: Excessive consumption of greasy, spicy, and salty foods, as well as carbonated beverages, should be avoided. Choose a low-carbohydrate, high-fiber diet and eat small, frequent meals. Limit your coffee consumption and avoid alcohol. Eat early in the morning and chew your food thoroughly.
Do not exercise or sleep right after eating. Maintain a close eye on your weight and drink plenty of fluids. To get rid of acidity, use home treatments such as ginger, cool milk, mint, and so on. To combat acid reflux, use over-the-counter (OTC) antacids.
|Name and Address of the Manufacturer:||Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd., Khasra No. 701/534, Village Sandholi, Baddi, Distt. Solan – 173205 (H.P)|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Name of the commodity:||Gaviscon Peppermint Liquid Relief 150 ml|
|Net quantity:||1 N|
|Expiry Date:||18 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Dimension:||4.6 x 1.3 x 12.4 cm; 150 Grams|
Marketed by/ For Consumer Complaints contact Reckitt Consumer Care at: Reckitt Benckiser (India) Pvt. Ltd., DLF Cyber Park, 6th & 7th Floor (Tower C), 405 B, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Sector 20, Gurugram-122016, India.
Toll Free Number: 18001035012,