Lizol is India's No. 1 floor cleaning brand and recommended by the Indian medical association. Keep your home fresh and germ-free with Lizol. Lizol disinfectant surface cleaner contains a distinctive formulation that kills 99. 9 percent Germs and gives 10 times better cleaning and germ protection than standard phenyls, keeping the whole house cleaner, shinier and germ free.
- India's No.1 Floor Cleaning Brand, Recommended by the Indian Medical Association
- Removes 100 types of Stains & 100 Germ strains
- Use directly or diluted for regular use, Suitable for cleaning all kinds of surfaces
- Leaves a Pleasant Fragrance
- Available Variants: Pine, Floral, Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender and Neem. Available Sizes: 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml and 2 L
Q: How is Lizol better than Phenyls and ordinary surface Cleaners?
A: Lizol Kills 10 times more germs than Phenyls - thus assuring you and your family of complete protection from germs. Lizol has real cleaning power that Phenyls don't have.
Q: Can Lizol All Floor cleaner be used as a hand sanitizer?
A: No, Lizol Floor Cleaner is a surface cleaner and is not meant for personal use.
Q: Is Lizol safe to use on all Household surfaces?
A: Lizol Floor cleaner may be used on hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home. Lizol cleans, disinfects and deodorizes regular and no-wax floors, non-wood cabinets. For painted surfaces, it is recommended that the product first be tested in a small inconspicuous area.
In the kitchen, Lizol Disinfectant surface cleaner may be used on countertops, refrigerators, non-wood cabinets, sinks, stovetops, and microwave ovens. For the bathroom, it may be used for tiles, tubs, porcelain. And for all around the house, it may be used on floors, garbage cans, in the basement, in the garage.