Ring Guard Cream is an antifungal cream that can be used to treat ringworm and other fungi. It can also be used to treat Athlete's foot, itching, burning, redness, and skin cracking.
- Aids in the treatment of fungal infections
- Aids in the treatment of minor skin infection in as little as seven days
- Helps with Athlete's foot, itchiness, burning, redness, and skin breaking
- Wash and dry the affected area
- Use the ring guard cream at least twice a day
- After the lesion has vanished, continue for another 10 days
Q: What precautions do we need to keep in mind while using Ring Guard cream?
A: Safety Information:
- Before using, make sure you read the label carefully
- Keep away from children
- For external use only
- If hypersensitivity develops, stop taking it. If symptoms last longer than 7 days, see a doctor.
- Keep away from the light.
Q: What are the key ingredients of the Ring Guard Cream?
A: Ring Guard Cream is a medicated antifungal cream. It's a good treatment for fungal illnesses like ringworm.
Key Ingredients include:
- Miconazole Nitrate
- Neomycin Sulphate
Q: What are some of the benefits of using Ring Guard Cream?
A: The following are some of the key advantages:
- Effective in treating fungal infections
- Helpful in treating mild skin infections in 7 days
- Effective in treating Athlete's foot, itching, burning, redness, and skin cracking
- Effective in treating fungal skin infections and super infections caused by bacteria