Cleaning Guide for Bedrooms and Living Areas
Rooms have surfaces and regions that are extremely susceptible to allergies and bacteria accumulation. With a few simple steps, you can kill allergies and bacteria while also lowering cleaning costs.
In most cases, the risk of germs spreading from your living room and floor space is minimal. However, allergens such as dust mites, pollen, mould spores, and pet allergens may use the location of the floor as a "landing point."
Cleans Germs And Dust To Reduce Allergens
Below are some general cleaning suggestions to help you reduce germs and allergens while maintaining a safe and healthy home.
- Vacuum the carpets and household textiles on a regular basis to remove dust mites and other debris. If your carpets get wet (either unintentionally or as a result of steam cleaning), make sure they dry completely to avoid mould.
- To get rid of visible mould, make sure hard surfaces like floors are cleaned on a regular basis. If you use a mop and bucket, disinfect them by washing them after each use and drying the mop with the mop facing upwards. Disinfectant cleaner and disinfectant sprays can be used for this purpose.
- Use a moist cloth to wipe the dust from hard surfaces to reduce dirt and dust mites, as well as to prevent other allergens from getting airborne. Floor cleaners available at healthyhome can also be used for the same.
- Clean and disinfect other hard surfaces where moisture is prone to accumulate, such as tiled walls, to help prevent mould or mildew
- Bleach should be used on carpets, hardwood surfaces, and stuffy places
- Clean and disinfect any blood, vomit, or stool, as well as any other areas where body fluids may have been spilt, as soon as possible (floors and other surfaces such as walls). Clean and disinfect the surface after wiping any spills with a cloth. Steam cleaning is required for the carpet and furniture
- Before using the TV remote control, as well as light switches and surfaces that come into contact with hands, such as cellphones, clean and disinfect them, especially if someone in the house has recently had a cold or the flu
- After cleaning, don't forget to wash your hands
For more such products which are an essential part of every household, explore more and buy Dettol Disinfectant Liquid online along with other home cleaning products at healthyhome. Order other personal care and home care products online by availing of the best offers available on the website.