How to use a Dishwasher for Indian Utensils and Dishes?
The following are the pointers to keep in mind while using a dishwasher for Indian Dishes:
- Your dishwasher is designed specifically for Indian utensils, resulting in gleaming results. Dishwasher removes all persistent masala stains from oily utensils, such as greasy kadhais, large cookers, fragile glass, and microwave-safe plastic, leaving them beautifully clean.
- A dishwasher usually has two racks for stacking dishes. The lowest rack is used to store any severely dirty utensils such as kadhais and steel cookers, as well as large plates and larger utensils. It also features a cutlery rack where spoons, forks, and knives may be stored.
- Small dishes (facing downwards) such as glasses, cups, saucers, mugs, bowls, and so on are kept in the other basket. It may be raised or lowered to accommodate taller utensils. Cutlery belongs in the cutlery basket, with the filthy portion facing up so that water may readily reach it.
- Sharp objects should be placed down or laid flat for safety reasons. Make sure the top and bottom spray arms aren't obstructed by tall things. Rearrange the dishes if it doesn't revolve. Dishwasher makes dishwashing quick and easy, resulting in clean, dry, and gleaming dishes.
Quick Dishwashing Tips
- Before loading, scrape off any extra food.
- Hand-rinsing is not recommended. According to Energy Star, a typical customer consumes 20 gallons of water to pre-load and pre-rinse dishes.
- Allow water to flow and reach all objects when loading and sorting dishes according to manufacturer directions.
- Use the auto or regular wash cycle on a regular basis.
- Make sure the sprayer arms can easily spin and spray water. Large objects like spoons and pan handles might clog them up, so give the sprayer arm a spin before pushing the start button.
- Use high-quality Finish detergent instead of old wet detergent (which has limited cleaning powers).
- Read and follow all of the directions on the detergent package, and make sure you're using the correct amount of detergent.
- Finish rinse aid protects against spots and films, improves drying times, and adds shine.
- Drains, filters, sprayer seals, and rubber seals should all be checked and cleaned on a regular basis to maintain effective operations.
The Finish Solution
Finish products are designed to do a variety of duties while working together to guarantee that your dishes, glasses, and cutlery are properly cleaned, reducing the need for repeat washing.
Give your dishwasher Finish as your Finish understands your dishwasher the best and increasing the efficiency of the machine too.